A few things you should know:
For US and International customers:
International shipping costs do not include any import taxes or customer fees. The customer is responsible for payment of any duties or taxes incurred. All this money goes to the government not us! International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. While this usually doesn’t happen, we regret if this causes any problems.
We really hope that you are happy with your purchase but if for some reason it didn’t work out we will try and make it right.
Please note that we do returns for store credit only. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
· All return packages must be received within 30 days of the date your order was shipped from us.
· Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of packaging receipt and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
· Returns may be made by mailing the package back to us or in person in store.
· No returns or exchanges on December 26th and 27th
· Shipping is non-refundable
· The following items are non-refundable
o Returns received after 30 days of original order shipment date
o Returns received in damaged or worn condition
o Intimates including camisoles, tights, socks, cosmetics
o Sale items
o Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox, please place the shoebox inside a larger packing box.
If you’ve read this far we hope it’s because you are thorough and not because your purchase didn’t work out! We really appreciate your business.
Thanks a bunch,
The Out of the Blue Gang!