Myth Imprint Mug
- A special wax-resist technique makes each mug unique, while the ribbed texture and satin matte glaze further the tactile quality.
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage. Block-print is used to play out a pattern of doves that seem to dart and dive amongst sprouting foliage, blossoming blooms and arching rainbows. Loose shapes are balanced with linework details to create a handcrafted tale of the cycles of the seasons and the simple beauty of our natural surroundings.
- Wax-resist Glaze
- 14-ounce mug cradles beverages with a wide opening, ridged sides and wax-resist finish for a unique, handcrafted look and feel
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage telling a visual story that is both rooted in tradition, and refreshingly contemporary.
- Designer Andrea is fueled by tea, a good soundtrack, and the company of her funny pup Gizmo. She can answer any and all of the team’s questions.
- Artisan-designed mug made from ceramic with a satin matte glaze offers long-lasting durability.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe for easy care and use
Hey folks -the bottom line-once we have your cash we keep it:) we're a small shop so hope you understand.
14 days for exchange or credit note on full priced goods. Credit notes never expire.
Web Orders-14 days from pick-up notice.
Shipping within Canada-14 days from delivery confirmation.
Out of Country orders-we regret to say the customs duties and taxes process prevent us from accepting returns.
Thanks folks we appreciate your support and your hard earned money.