Eco Tights Black
Josephine Black tights are ethically made in Italy with sustainable recycled polyamide Q-NOVA®. They are 80 denier opaque with a soft texture and a matte finish. They keep you warm during cold seasons or any time you want an solid legging for your outfit.
Here are some other qualities that you will appreciate:
- Made of recycled polyamide Q-NOVA® *
- 80 denier - Opaque - Matte - Soft as a cloud
- Flat seams - Reinforced toe tips - Cotton gusset
- Comfortable elastic band
- Minimalist plastic-free packaging. 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Tested and non-toxic materials - STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Designed in Canada - Made in Italy
🌿 Environmental benefits:
Over 50% of Q-NOVA® fiber comes from recycled materials. In doing so, we reduce CO2 emissions by 47% and water consumption by 39% per kilogram of product compared to virgin polymer textured polyamide fiber.