FLOWERS OF THE MONTH SWEDISH CLOTH
Pretty flowers make clean-up a bit easier! Plus these cloths are made from cotton and plant based cellulose fibers and are 100% natural and compostable and are an established must have in Scandinavia . It offers a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and becomes soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- 6.5" x 8"
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
- Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry
- Lint free (perfect for glass cleaning)
- One Swedish cloth replaces up to 40 paper towel rolls
- Absorbs 20 times its weight
- Air dries quickly so it doesn't breed bacteria or smell
- Clean in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher, lay flat to dry