Perpetually Late Journal
You know, in Brazil it's actually considered rude to show up on time. So get off our backs, dad. This vintage-inspired, cloth-bound daily planner by Brass Monkey is technically undated. . . but that's really selling it short. It's more like. . . un-yeared." See, we did all of the hard work for you. We've already put in all of the dates, the fixed holidays, and tons of extra stuff like daily random holidays (it was Work Like A Dog Day when we wrote this, ironically), celebrity birthdays, andother bits of trivia. With knowledge like this, you'll be the life of the party that you probably didn't want to go to in the first place. All you have to do is fill in the year, and what day of the week each day is on. Simple. So if you want, you can buy this planner today and still procrastinate actually using it until 2054. . . live your life.
• Inspired by vintage library books. You remember what those are, right?
• Features a cloth bound cover with embossed "The Perpetually Late Show" artwork.
• Filled with 366 days (336 pages) of random holidays, trivia, and humor.
• Measures 6" wide by 9" tall (and .9" thick, if you're curious)
• Includes an attached bookmark to help you pick up where you left off.
• The full-sized counterpart of our mini-planner."