Reykjavik Scarf Ochre
Lovingly named after her capital, the Reykjavik is our thickest, cosiest and warmest scarf of the collection. Irresistibly soft and fluffy, it provides a timeless simplicity, poised to deliver a stylish layer of warmth throughout winter and beyond. A staple item you return to year after year. Hand finished with our signature label stitched to the corner.
- Approximately 40cm x 190cm
- 50% acrylic 50% polyester
- WASH CARE: HAND WASHING MAX 30°C / 85ºF
- DO NOT BLEACHIRONING MAX 110°C / 230ºF
- DO NOT DRY CLEANDO NOT TUMBLE DRY
All scarves in our Reykjavik collection are made from dead stock yarn and fabrics which would have otherwise been wasted. Recycling quality materials which would have been destined for landfill and turning it into a new beautiful product with a new life.